Coalition Support Coordinator – (AmeriCorps STATE)
This position is offered in 3 separate locations
- Kansas City
- Northwest/Northeast. MO
- Southwest/Southeast, MO
Healing Action houses Missouri’s Coalition Against Trafficking and Exploitation (CATE). CATE is a statewide collaborative effort of agencies and individuals building on a united community movement to prevent and respond to human trafficking and exploitation through advocacy, public policy, education, and direct outreach strategies.
These full-time remote positions (1700) are located in Kansas City, Northwest/Northeast, MO, and Southwest/Southeast, MO. Also, these are funded through the AmeriCorps Public Health program and will receive a living allowance of $16,502 (before taxes) paid biweekly. It should be noted that the position is contingent upon successful completion of state and federal background checks.
This position will:
- Travel throughout the region of the position to provide community education and membership support.
- Outreach to CATE members to help identify needs
- Assist in maintaining the Missouri Resource Guide
Assist in preparing, coordinating, facilitating and documenting meetings, conferences, and Membership Renewal
- Standards of Care: Assist with training and partner with CATE Director on dissemination, research best practices, and ensure it is up-to-date
- Living allowance
- Health insurance (100% covered by Healing Action for AmeriCorps Member)
- Mileage reimbursement
- Technology to complete assigned tasks (laptop and cell phone)
- Professional development opportunities
- Education Award upon successful completion of service
- Must complete 1700 hours between August 1, 2022 and July 31, 2023
- Must choose one of the three locations.
- Note: The Northwest/Northeast and Southwest/Southeast positions include travel to their designated regions.