Community Educator - Digital Initiatives (AmeriCorps STATE)
Healing Action houses Missouri’s Coalition Against Trafficking and Exploitation (CATE). CATE is a statewide collaborative effort of agencies and individuals building on a united community movement to prevent and respond to human trafficking and exploitation through advocacy, public policy, education, and direct outreach strategies.
This position is funded through the AmeriCorps State program and will receive a stipend for 675 hours of service. It should be noted that the position is contingent upon successful completion of state and federal background checks.
This position will:
- Create and distribute content through the website and social media channels
- Distribute Monthly Newsletter
- Develop and update online webinar series
- Track continuous metrics through monthly Digital Initiative Impact Reports
- Work with Healing Action Leadership on the development of culturally appropriate curricula, training, and reference materials related to human trafficking and commercial sexual exploitation and on the development and implementation of data collection methods, tools, and evaluation measures for CATE activities.
- Mileage reimbursement
- Professional development opportunities
- Education Award upon successful completion of service
- Must complete 675 hours between August 1, 2021 and July 31, 2022