Community Partnership Summer Associate VISTA
The Community Partnership Summer Associate VISTA member will build the capacity of Healing Action Network by facilitating the Community Partnership Program to increase awareness of Healing Action, research and identify community partners, and building relationships with organizations in St. Louis, Missouri.
The AmeriCorps VISTA Summer Associate position is a temporary 8-week position during Summer 2021 from 6/14/2021 to 8/8/2021.
The Community Partnership Summer Associate VISTA will…
- Develop and implement a community partnership program to increase client access to needed and wanted items and programs in the region.
- Conduct research on programs that address various needs, including reaching out to other organizations to identify successes and missteps.
- Develop and execute a strategic plan for the Community Partnership Program, working with Healing Action Staff, volunteers and stakeholders.
- Create appropriate marketing materials for target audiences. Work with Healing Action staff and stakeholders to develop needed items.
- Develop a programming manual so that the identified engagement plan can be replicated in the future.
- Research, identify, and reach out to corporations and businesses to establish a spreadsheet of partnerships and calendared resource drives.
- Research, identify, and prepare grants for funding of the Community Partnership Program.
- Provide Healing Center support throughout service hours.
- Assist Healing Action staff with management of the client boutique and pantry.
- Assist clients with resource searches utilizing available computers and phones.
- You want to dedicate your summer to service in the Saint Louis area
- You are looking to make a significant impact with your time
- You have self-drive and determination to see a community free of violence and exploitation
- Paid summer position
- Incredible onsite training and experience through service
- Segal AmeriCorps Education Award – $1,311.11 which can be used to pay for college or student loans, or an end-of-service cash stipend of $276.64
To apply, contact Jason Seward, Director of Development and AmeriCorps Programs at email@example.com or 314-833-4515