Program Evaluation and Database Management VISTA
The Program Evaluation and Database Management VISTA will collect, organize, and evaluate relevant data to illustrate the successes and needs of Healing Action programs and allow for informed program decisions.
This position reports to the Quality Assurance Director and Healing Action’s VISTA Lead.
Improve Healing Action’s data collection, organization, and analysis processes by
- Researching Healing Action’s programming and data resources for familiarity
- Working with the direct service team to collect evaluations and data for reporting
- Utilizing Healing Action’s data solutions program (Apricot Social Solutions) to assess and track performance measures and data changes
Develop and implement updates to reporting processes to improve efficiency by
- Becoming familiar with program evaluation tools (self-report inventories, individual recovery plans, and the Outcomes for Human Trafficking Survivors tool, etc.)
- Working with the service team to process program evaluations and generate outcomes through Apricot Social Solutions
- Analyze performance measurements from collected data and work with the direct service team to implement any identified improvements and re-evaluate bi-annually
Improve data management processes to increase Healing Action program efficiencies by
- Working with the Quality Assurance Director to build out and improve client and coalition databases to meet the needs of current and new programs
- Building out databases for organizational tracking of time and project plans
- Working with leadership and program staff to create and implement reports as required by existing and new funding sources
This is a full-time national service position that provides a living allowance of approximately $14,960 before taxes over the course of one year ($575.40/biweekly).
You also have the choice of one of two awards at the end of a successful year of service:
- $1,800 cash stipend bonus
- $6,345 Segal Education Award for future educational expenses or federal student loans (This award could be matched by your university! Click here to see if your school matches the award.)
Other benefits include:
- Childcare assistance is available to VISTA members who qualify.
- Relocation assistance is available to VISTA members who qualify.
- Some health benefits are available to VISTA members to help with the cost of co-pays and other qualified medical expenses.
- Professional development training opportunities are also offered.
- AmeriCorps VISTA allows members to earn federal non-competitive eligibility, giving members an edge in the federal hiring process.
For more information about the AmeriCorps VISTA program, click here.
- Be 18 years or older
- Hold one of the following citizenship or legal residency statuses: US citizen, US National, Lawful Permanent Resident (i.e. Green Card status), and persons legally residing within a state which may include those holding the following classifications: refugee, asylee, temporary protected status throughout VISTA service, and holding Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) status.
- As this is a full-time position and requires 40 hours per week, candidates with full-time employment or who are currently enrolled full-time in an educational institute are not a good fit for VISTA positions.
If you are qualified and interested, send resume and cover letter to Jason at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include Program Evaluation and Data Management VISTA in the subject line of your email.