2022 Healing Holiday Program Wishlist
This year will be Healing Action’s seventh annual Healing Holiday program, where volunteers and supporters come together to provide a wonderful holiday experience for the members and their children. Healing Holiday is our program where we enlighten members about the joy that can be derived from experiences they didn’t have the luxury of being a part of due to being in “the life”. Be an ally to survivors by helping us help them experience the togetherness that the holidays bring in the following ways;
*DEADLINE FOR DONATIONS IS FRIDAY, DECEMBER 9TH
* AMAZON WISHLIST – https://www.amazon.com/registries/holiday/2VCHY1KVA4D8L/guest-view
* Cash donations can be made through our website to sponsor the meal, decorations, and gift-wrapping accessories.
* $25 or $50 gift cards from Walmart or Target that will be used to purchase gifts for the children of survivors. We can receive the gift cards and donations in the following ways;
- Ecards which are electronic gift cards that can be emailed directly to us at email@example.com.
The link to purchase electronic Walmart gift cards is Walmart E-Gift Card Website..
The link to purchase Target gift cards is Target E-Gift Card Website.
- Mail them to our P.O box 39429, Saint Louis, Missouri 63139
- Call the office at 314-833-4515 if a time needs to be coordinated for you to drop off items or if we need to pick them up.
How to drop off items;
You can call the office at 314-833-4515 if you need to drop off these items in person.
- Coffee Mugs
- Hot Chocolate
- One-size-fits-all women slippers
- Christmas bags/wrapping paper