Membership Coordinator (AmeriCorps STATE)
Healing Action houses Missouri’s Coalition Against Trafficking and Exploitation (CATE). CATE is a statewide collaborative effort of agencies and individuals building on a united community movement to prevent and respond to human trafficking and exploitation through advocacy, public policy, education, and direct outreach strategies.
This position is funded through the AmeriCorps State program and will receive a stipend for 675 hours of service. It should be noted that the position is contingent upon successful completion of state and federal background checks.
This position will:
- Outreach to CATE members to help identify needs
- Assist in maintaining the Resource Guide
- Assist in preparing, coordinating, facilitating and documenting meetings, conferences, and Membership Renewal
- Standards of Care: Assist with training and partner with CATE Director on dissemination, research best practices, and ensure it is up-to-date.
- Mileage reimbursement
- Professional development opportunities
- Education Award upon successful completion of service
- Must complete 675 hours between August 1, 2021 and July 31, 2022